Arctic Comfort Insoles
- PLUS! -
- Keeps feet at 90 degrees even at 50 below zero!
- Tested and approved on Mt Everest Summit
- Available in all Sizes for Men & Women
- For use as insoles in boots and all cold weather footwear
- For use in all cold weather footwear
- Can be used in ski & snowboard boots
- If you suffer from Plantar Fasciitus, or Neroma, try Footfix Insoles
- Stops Pain from Bone Spurs, Arch Pain, Heel Pain and Foot Pain
5 layers of Arctic Plus protection!
- Layer 1: (in contact with feet) Lambs wool/polyester for warmth & comfort
- Layer 2: Aluminum foil shield holds in warmth
- Layer 3: Hundreds of sealed air cells for even weight distribution and cold barrier
- Layer 4: 2nd Aluminum foil shield to reflect cold out through bottom of footwear
- Layer 5: Felt material (wool) which comes in contact with inside bottom of footwear and acts as first stop cold barrier